Thursday, September 1, 2011

Waiting to exhale...


Anyone that knows ME - knows I hate waiting... with that being said my waiting game is continuing.

We went to see Dr. V my surgeon today. First time I've ever met him - very nice, very intelligent and very thorough in explaining the procedures, risks and possible side effects. All around great guy and I feel very confident I am in good "hands".

Bad news is .... I'm not scheduled for the surgery until September 23rd!

It's hard to explain how I feel at this point - I just want this cancer out of me. It's killing me knowing it's inside me, having a party, doing as it pleases!

Oh, and I just realized The Race For The Cure is September 24th - guess that counts me out and I was SO looking forward to going again this year.

I'm just a bundle of nerves and I'm not seeing any source of light at the end of the tunnel.


XOXO - Melanoma Diva


3 comments:

Mara said...

Hugs girl, I know waiting is hard, but things happen for a reason, we just might not know that reason right this second. I am very sorry. I wished there was something I could do for you.

Melanoma Diva said...

Thanks Mara. Just keep praying. Ur friendship means a lot<3

Anonymous said...

Can they put you on a list in case there's an opening before that? Waiting is so hard. Will keep praying for you.

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Post a Comment