Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My get up and go must a got up and went.

more days... 
Today I woke up feeling very ill; nauseated and tired - I pushed myself and went on to work... as always, thinking I would start feeling better once I got there... WRONG! I felt like someone had drugged me, I couldn't keep my head up and eyes open for the life of me! I ended up going out to my car and taking a nap on my lunch break! I thought once I got a power nap in I would be able to make it the rest of the day. Needless to say I left work at 3:30... not sure how exactly I made it home! I know there was a few times I opened my eyes to find my car going off the road! I have never felt as drained and worn out as I have today. I'm not sure if it's the cancer zapping me or if its just all the bullshit stress and worrying I have been doing for the past month! Definitely will be getting my lab work done tomorrow!

My daughter came by my office yesterday and had Dr. E remove a suspicious mole from her abdomen - the exact same side and spot as mine... I was expecting her biopsy results back today but they never did come in. You guys have been awesome about sending your prayers and positive thoughts my way, now I'm asking you to include my daughter in those prayers. Dr. E says hers wasn't as ugly as mine and he doubts the biopsy will come back Melanoma which gives me hope for her! I'm hardly dealing with my diagnosis - I couldn't imagine my child being diagnosed with Cancer. Hopefully tomorrow I will have her results.


It's my bedtime (yep, it's not even 8 PM yet) but like I said.... my get up and go must a got up and went!
XOXO - Melanoma Diva

0 comments:

Post a Comment