Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Goodbye August - U sucked!

That's right - nothing about the month of August has been good! First my diagnosis then lil man breaking his leg... not to mention all the little things that kept piling onto our stress mound... I'm ready to start a new month with hopefully good news!

Tomorrow is my big day! I see Dr. V (surgeon) at 2:00 - I'm really wanting to get this surgery over and get good news. I don't think I'm asking for too much:)

Today was a much better day. Lil man woke up in a much better (more polite) mood which makes everyone's mood better! He was still in a good mood when I got home from work, the only thing is he fell off the toilet and hurt his leg... The pain stopped without pain meds being administered so I'm praying he didn't mess alignment up! He's got a 5 degree angulation  now... we certainly don't want anymore! He was fine the rest of the evening so maybe he got lucky this time around.

I'm so tired and just completely "done" tonight - I think I will try to rest my head and mentally prepare for what tomorrow will bring. My thoughts and prayers are with a dear friend / co-worker as she has more testing tomorrow, hopefully a cause for all her pain and discomfort will be revealed and she can soon be back to her chipper lil self! <3 ya PIC!

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow - we want nothing but good news!







I will not miss you August one bit!



XOXO - Melanoma Diva




0 comments:

Post a Comment